¿Habla usted español? Es.Medicare.gov speaks your language.
You already know that Medicare.gov has a wealth of current information: everything from basic costs and coverage to details about screening tests and visits to help you stay healthy.
Es.Medicare.gov is one of many ways we’re sharing Medicare information so everyone can better understand their health care options and get the best care. Now, Es.Medicare.gov also includes everything you need to know about preventive benefits, like recommended cancer screenings and discounts on brand-name drugs in the donut hole.
Here’s what you’ll find:
- · Details about exactly what Medicare covers and what you pay, including for preventive tests and screenings
- · Helpful Web sites and phone numbers for people who can answer your questions
- · “Medicare & You” handbook
- · Fact sheets and publications with specific details about the Medicare Program
- · Step-by-step information about how to file an appeal
- · Forms to apply for Medicare , file claims, and more
Visit Es.Medicare.gov, and tell your friends and family. Because when you share the news, you share the health.